Register Now  to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Share Post:
Facebook Twitter

Sticky: Posting Rules and Guidelines [UPDATED: 17th May 2023]
04-29-2022, 07:28 AM
chicmagnet Offline
(Super Moderator)
Threads: 2,484
Thanks Received: 2,978 in 1,653 posts
Thanks Given: 400
Bandwidth: 219.70 GB
Super Moderator
Super Moderators
RE: Posting Rules and Guidelines, updated with new prefix [UPDATED: 10th April 2020]

FAQs

1. For a non-mainstream desi video, how do I know which prefix to choose?

Check the following distinction.

Misc Glamour --> No nudity
Desi Nude Professional --> Professionally made video with nudity, but NO hardcore sex.
Desi Nude Amateur --> Amateur desi video (i.e. home made / self made) with just nudity (i.e. Softcore).
Desi Hardcore Amateur --> Amateur desi video (i.e. home made / self made) with sex acts such as hardcore sex, oral sex(blowjob), pussy fingering, etc.
Desi Hardcore Professional --> Professionally made video with hardcore sex. This includes NRI/Videsi videos where either the guy or girl is desi or dressed in desi setup.

2. What cap is considered correct / misleading ?

Preview cap and all caps on the 1st post of the thread must be taken from the video only. All related/other caps of the girl which are not from the video may be posted on a separate post within the thread if you wish. But the 1st post and preview must contain caps from the video only. Otherwise, it will be considered as misleading.

Also, please note that caps should align with the title. For example, if the title of the thread says 'fucking' then there must be at least one cap showing the fucking part.

chicmagnet's signature
If the name of girl is not mentioned on my thread, it means I don't know. If any one knows, please mention it on the relevant thread itself. Please don't pm me unless absolutely necessary!

Find
Register Now to remove Ads & PopUps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Posting Rules and Guidelines, updated with new prefix [UPDATED: 10th April 2020] - by chicmagnet - 04-29-2022, 07:28 AM