Register Now  to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Share Post:
Facebook Twitter

Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)
05-28-2022, 08:24 AM
whoami Offline
Verified Uploader
Threads: 909
Thanks Received: 640 in 352 posts
Thanks Given: 182
Bandwidth: 490.01 MB
Verified Uploader
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)

- 0 MB

Duration: Mins | Resolution:

Register to view Download Link

Screenshots
(05-27-2022, 08:40 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider
(05-27-2022, 02:10 PM)Originally Posted by sunil_thilak The issue is not yet resolved.. Free downloads are taking forever to load after the captcha screen.. it rarely works once in a bluemoon..day & night nothing has got to do with this. This is pure pathetic maintenance from flashfiles. 90% of this forum's downloaders are free users.. I still don't get what the actual problem here is & why is it taking so much days & nights to resolve..? Uploaders & users are left in the dark. Unacceptable !!

The answer is in your question. more than 90% of the users are free users. Server has expenses. Our doesn't have much because it's just a one server, nothing much to serve. but file hosting has many server's to serve everything properly. everything costs. server costs, storage costs, bandwidth costs, maintenance costs, employees costs, payment to uploaders etc.. Everything can not be managed by 10% of the user's premium subscription.

1. Mainly only storage from our site has reached more than 30TB of storage, increasing tons of GB day by day.
2. For every download a user make, it usages bandwidth of server which FF needs to pay (0.019$ per GB).
3. I was given data few days ago when inquired. our site has daily usages (with slow speeds and all limits) 2TB+ everyday downloads in total by all users of all files. which costs about 40$ a day for just bandwidth (storage(50$ per day), uploader payments(40$+ per day), no other charges) and clearly the stats showed that we were not able to give them even 40$+ revenue everyday.

If anybody wants to know about the pricing of bandwidth and storage, if these are true or not. they can google about it costs of these things in either Amazon AWS S3 Storage or Google Cloud Service.

I don't know how many of you remember. Old MD, FF(20KB/s speed for Free Users) was closed due to insufficient funds to run the server. I don't want that to happen here so i'm trying to manage it. I've looked for the alternatives a way ago. but unfortunately, i ran to the following problems.
1. All of the file hosting site doesn't want to provide bandwidth for uploaders so if i take those offers, you guys will not be able to download files as premium from other those sites.
2. All of the file hosting site doesn't provide PPD more than or equal to FF, and payment methods of Gift Cards etc. so uploader will not be able to withdraw using them.
3. Most of the file hosting site doesn't provide the option of integration like FF when creating post, showing availability and details like FF does..
4. And Most importantly, All of the file hosting sites removes files after certain period(some 60 days, 90 days etc). which i can not compromise at any level. This forum will run for forever and the files needs to be there even after a decade. We've gone with FF and that purpose is serve. we can download files that was uploaded at the beginning of the FF even now.
How many files can you still download from other file hosting site's that you uploaded few years ago?

Therefore switching from FF to other site is never a option for me since many months ago. because none of those site can fulfill what this forum requires them to be like. Hence, fixing the issue with FF is only option i have left. and it's not like grab a hammer and fix it.
Our site is growing day by day. users are growing, downloads will grow, with every download and file upload, the costs grow.

Basically the issue with FF is, with the limited or whatever money, budget they have to run their site, it can only serve fixed no of users. if it exceed it slows down. the issue is so much that free downloads with LIMITS are so much that it effect premium downloads so Premium users/ Bandwidth uploaders asks why can't we downloads files with full speed. because of this most of the user doesn't buy FF Premium again.

We currently have 112,068 registered users and its growing every day. that's why our MD site has also slowed down. I'm thinking of how do i upgrade it without having to pay much bcoz i also do not have money to pay extra every month.
I know most of the guys here uploaders/downloader doesn't care what happens to this forum. most of them wants instant things. instant fast downloads, more downloads more PPD. but for me the long lasting thing is more important. so this MasalaDesi is going no where even after a decade MD and FF will be here with way more users than now maybe slow download now and then but you will be able to download the file some user uploaded 10 years ago too.

These are detailed things I've not told mods and super mods either because they have already a hectic job to doing. and these are certainly not the things to tell everyone here but these are the real facts and issue we are having right now. and i'm working to solve this. these issues will not be solved completely today or tomorrow but it will eventually solved. if any issue like page not found, file error, we can solve instantly but slow speeds, we need a month or two.

We care about this forum bro i was member of old masaladesi,it closed down because of huge expenses,as long as files won't be deleted I will be happy because as you said you can download files even after 5,10 years.we cannot trust any other file sharing sites none of them are reliable at all.If we all work together instead of fighting everything will be alright

Flash-Files.com links
FilenameDurationResolutionSizeFF StatusDownloadsUploaded By

Mins 0 MB Unavailable Update
Find
Register Now to remove Ads & PopUps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by GhostRider - 11-28-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by Superio - 12-10-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by masalamad397 - 12-19-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020) - by whoami - 05-28-2022, 08:24 AM