Register Now  to remove Ads/PopUps and browse the forum without any restrictions!

Share Post:
Facebook Twitter

Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 27 Apr 2020)
01-12-2020, 06:47 PM
GhostRider Offline
(Administrator)
Threads: 130
Thanks Received: 20 in 16 posts
Thanks Given: 27
Bandwidth: 181.01 MB
Administrator
Administrators
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 21 Dec 2019)

(01-12-2020, 11:58 AM)Originally Posted by mallufan
(01-11-2020, 03:41 PM)Originally Posted by GhostRider And talking about the points system, it might take atleast a month to implement it properly. As there is lots of reading and research need to be done on my end as I'm 50/50 on this.

Points system is best as we have 80% of indian members here.
In Tier system the rate for indian downloader is just 0.5$ per 1000 downloads which is very low.

So think with uploaders point of view also.
It's a unique concept.

I'm always on the side of uploaders. They are the ones, who makes everything run here.

Though adding points system this early stage of the file host seems bit difficult, resource wise. As there are no pre defined points system algorithms that any file host i have seen using. If not all, most of them uses PPD, PPS, PPR options for uploaders to earn. Nor we have decided any ratio of conversion, from points to $.
Still I'm determined to give it a shot and have points system as soon as possible.

And regarding the queries I'm getting for Amazon E Gift Card as withdraw options at flash-files.com,

The problem we have with this is there is no mechanism on amazon.in to convert any international mastercard that has dollars to buy e gift cards worth RS100, 200 etc INR. Same goes with us paypal, we won't be provide r gift card through amazon.in bcoz of currency conversion issue.
Though I'm in talks with several websites that sells amazon e gift card about accepting dollar and giving us e gift card of amazon.in

Note: We are not using indian based banks, credit, debit cards, Indian PayPal bcoz of security reason with in my mind, what happened with the old forums.

GhostRider's signature
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME UNLESS IT'S MATTER OF URGENCY!
Lets Rebuild MD!
We Need Your Support!

Find
Register Now to remove Ads & PopUps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by GhostRider - 11-28-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by Superio - 12-10-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Introducing MasalaFiles.com - by masalamad397 - 12-19-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: Introducing Flash-files.com (Updated 21 Dec 2019) - by GhostRider - 01-12-2020, 06:47 PM